|
OT OT OT...
Monday, April 12, 20108:51 PM
No more time to slack... Simply exhausted... taking over ting ting is not simple.. doing 2 role is HELL.. I'm already quite loaded and now there's more. I've to attend meeting whole day on Monday and Friday... Which sometimes i dont even know the reason for my present. Doing my own work inside make me feel so tense up.. is work and work.. Plus the table is so small. i cant put my paper, my mouse pad on the table... I'm seriously tired. Being chase after by some many people for different reports.. Now is my turn to taste the feeling of being chase.. haiz.. sad... And the reason for OT on last Friday is to prepare myself for today.. and the reason for OT-ing now is because i was busy doing cadence (ting ting's role) and my work are all being pile up... I've to rush now as tml i cant do OT as i'm meeting sx and pauline. as for Wed, i'm on leave.. seriously need a break.. no weekend off this week again. Hope i can finish my thing fast. hope the report can extract faster... Hope the mal admin comes quick... I can imagine how will it b like when ting ting is gone... there's still many things i've yet to learn... HELP.... |