|
is a F*** up morning.
Thursday, April 8, 201010:51 AM
early in the morning at about 7plus.. i pick a flight with someone... he really annoys me. when i ask him for the invoice. he say he didnt have the time to head down to take BUT THE PAYMENT IS MADE! how can it be? if you have made the payment you will have the invoice from them. so are you trying to tell me that today pay other time you collect the receipt/ invoice? stupid excuse! PLUS he said i haven give him for this month payment. last month payment made no invoice who will dare to give you this month's payment. Suppose to have 4 receipt/invoice den you claim that there's no commission and whatever, you will hold 1 month payment. Which I unwilling to accept this reason and let it pass.. so i should have 3 receipt BUT NOW.. i only have 1... what is this??? he still got the chick to say i nv trust him.. please tell me the reason that i should trust you with all this lame excuses and your history!!! FIRST, you are in the wrong for owing me 1 receipt despite you holding me 1 payment therefore stop the shouting and argument with me saying I DO NOT UNDERSTAND your stupid logic of holding one month payment. SECOND, stop scolding me those words!!!! if you dont give a bloody damn face to me.. I WILL NOT TOO!!!!!!!!! THE WORD YOU USE ON ME, I WILL USE IT BACK TO YOU.. DONT TRY ME. I MEAN WHAT I SAID AND I WILL DO IT. |