<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3565800601066580727?origin\x3dhttp://hugegal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <body>
Weekend..
Monday, February 8, 20101:26 PM

Last Saturday, Florence, Flora and I went to for the AIRSHOW @ change exhibition centre... the show was great.. but it’s really hot.. lol.. I got a little burnt sia.. ugly tan marks.. =X how ugly is my tan mark.. let me tell u.. my toes n the feet is different tone as I wore a shoes that day.. toes not being expose.. ugly ugly.. n my shirt tan mark.. Anyway I will upload the photo once I got it from flora.. =D

After the show, we went back to airport, we settle down at burger king. We decided to have a light meal or snacks as we will b heading to Chinatown later to eat again.. But I don’t know y we ended up with meals.. Large, upsize meal..
About 4.. we left as I wanna get some ribbons for my bday celebration. Shop around at Chinatown- people’s park is good.. I felt that there’s always hidden treasure there.. cheap n good….

After I got my ribbons n all we head down to Maxwell for steamboat.. I’m seriously very full.. so I didn’t ate a lot.. but I look soup.. so soup n soup for me.. and over at there, Florence n bendick challenge.. if Florence can finish another bowl of food bendick will eat 3 bowls.. so.. both of them eat n eat. Lol.. and after florence is damn full.. we brought out the cake to celebrate her bday.. she was like arg.. food.. got to eat again.. wahaha..

Walk a little a Chinatown to digest our food.. But it’s really damn crowded so we didn’t walk n see much stuff n after awhile.. We all decided to head home..

On Sunday.. I woke up at 10am n went for breakfast with janice n joshua. And of course with dear, mummy n blah blah.. after our breakfast dear head off to work while Janice n Joshua came over my house.. I start to clear the shoes rack, the area nearby, wide the window in the living room.. Wash the floor outside the house.. Wash 2 toilet..

MAID of the day..  

After a long day of work, went to bath then had dinner cook by mummy kee den rest.. tired.. den start to tie my ribbons.. only manage to tie 7 ribbon. Sad.. so I think I will have to head down to Chinatown again.. Think this time I will get the whole roll of ribbons.. =D

About 10 plus.. dear came over to pick me up.. I’m really blur.. first I almost forget to bring my ibm pass and ez-link card.. but before I left.. I remembered. Quick pack n put in my bag before I forget again.
When I waiting for the lift, I saw my reflection.. I was wear my specs.. forget to bring out my lens.. so called er jie up to pass me.. I was thinking okie.. I got everything I need.. good.. but when I reach downstairs.. I saw dear with helmet den I realize I forgot to take my helmet. Opps.. went up to take again.. haiz.. I’m so forgetful..

Finally reaches dear’s place.. =D Got change then dear n I lay down on the bed n chat.. =D chat till 1 plus I guess..  that’s our daily routine.