<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3565800601066580727?origin\x3dhttp://hugegal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <body>
shopping~~~
Tuesday, January 26, 20101:25 PM
It’s good to leave the office at 1pm.. the feeling is so shiok.. lol..
Met up with sx at expo then head off to bugis together then we meet flora at bugis.... =D
We start of with lunch at soup spoon.. =D clam chowder soup for all of us n chicken wrap for sx n me while flora had tuna mayo sandwich...

After our heavy lunch, we went over to bugis village.. shop n shop.. we didn’t c much or even any stuff we like.. very sad to say that.. BUT sx n I got 1 item from there for ourselves.. haha.. contradicting. hee hee..
Took a bus to town.. again we shop, we did shopping at wisma, Wheelock, far east, taka, cineleisure.

All of us went to shape our eye brown.. hahah. We felt that our eye brown is pretty messy.. so trim trim.. n when we are out of the place, our eye brown is so neat. nice =D
Flora got herself m.a.c brusher while I got myself eyeliner from m.a.c.
Not that I don’t like the one jer n hao got.. but. I need 2.. haha.. Liquid eyeliner is for the top of my eyes while the pencil one is for the bottom.. hahah.. I need to use 2 different kind of eyeliner for my eyes... my eyes is so ma fan..  =D i wanna get myself an eyeshadow too.. but.. think I was kinda out of budget.. so i gave it a miss..

Then for dinner, We ate pasta.. I order linguine vongole but it came spag.. I didn’t realize it until I finish my food.. hahaha.. the food wasn’t nice at all. It was too oily.. is like soup.. Even after I ate up all the pasta, you still can c a pool of sauce. Hmm.. a dilute sauce. NOT NICE…

Oh.. I also bought a tube with shorts.. (1 pieces) at cineleisure. =D a poker dot. Should I wear that on sq bday?? Hmmm… still deciding.. hee hee.. oh.. talking about that.. i’m running out of lens.. no lens on sq bday!!! Arg.. how sia..??

Okie.. back to topic… so summary of yesterday.. we shop many mall but didn’t c much stuff we like.. haiz.. so think will have another session of shopping trip again ya.. =D But not to miss out.. we had lots of chat.. haha.. talking about lots of stuff.. from studies to work to bf n to friends n many many stuff.. =D
Head home at abt 10 plus.. i met up with dear at my house downstairs.. =D