|
ME?
Wednesday, January 20, 20109:50 AM
My mood wasn’t very good yesterday.. I had argument with dear dear… We didn’t talk.. dear asked me to accompany my mummy to repair her phone n go home.. So meaning we are not going to meet tonight.. my mind was thinking since u said that den I shall go home.. so plan to meet up with mummy.. called up mummy.. but she’s still at her work place (amk) and by the time, she reach tampines it will b like 7pm…i hate to wait so I decided not to wait for her.. n I’ve no mood to cut my hair.. when i didnt know what to do.. I saw this on the facebook. So I decided to let the argument go n head over to dear’s place.. thinking that the "you" was refering to me.. hahha.. That night.. plan to go out in the night with dear dear.. but I was feeling sleepy.. so I told dear to called me up when he got home.. den we decide on where to go out or whether to even go out… So ended up my choice was to lay on the bed.. we chatted from 11pm till 1am on the bed then finally at 1am is time to sleep as the next day I’m working.. =D TODAY.. I overslept.. woke up at 7.55am.. super late.. hee hee.. quickly brush up, iron n clothes.. trying my best to catch 8.25 bus to office.. but didn’t manage n dear dear offered to sent me to work.. love love… dear dear text me n say he dote me the most.. happy.. flying off to the Universe.. hahaha.. My day is brighten up by dear dear.. |