<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3565800601066580727?origin\x3dhttp://hugegal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <body>
love love.. melted.
Thursday, January 28, 20101:53 PM
26jan- Hannah’s bday.. =D
Flora, Florence, Janice n I gang up to surprise her. Flora n Hannah are studying part time in SIM but they class is located at SP..

So we had Flora, our Korean friend (lol) to date her after her class at 10pm. While e rest of us will rush down to SP. Janice n I came from home, while Florence had to leave her class early to be in time for the surprise. We got her cake from four-leave n Percy pig.. Hannah’s favourite Percy pig.

That day all of us act as though we did not know it was her birthday, none of us text her to wish her. But after their class, Flora brought her to a tent where we surprise her n sang her the happy birthday song.. =D

Oh.. I got 4 mosquito bites.. so we decided to change location.. plus we cant possibly hang out in the sch.. lol.. so scary.. so we change to Holland V.. =D a place I had nv been before.. so excited.. I got to quickly call up dear as he’s coming to pick me up.. so flora directed him but still cant find.. we have some sparks but anyway I think is really hard to find the direction in the night plus everywhere is construction. it's Due to the building of the circles line.

Finally.. I saw dear.. =D and finally we reach Holland V.. dear n I have not taken our dinner. So we pop by at this zi cha store recommended by Hannah with Janice. While Hannah, flora n Florence went for a drink. Haha.. the drinkers. Lol.. After our meal, we went over to join them but dear n I didn’t drink.. we are the good boy n good gal for that day.. lol..

As usually we chat then at 1 plus we were being chase out of the place.. haha.. coz they are closing. So all of us head home.. =D

Poor dear dear.. he was really tired.. after a long day of work. He still got to come all the way to the west to pick me up… n the next day we got to wake up early.
thks for picking me up.. love love


27 jan- malaysia

I woke up at 8am while dear got up later. We got change then left dear’s house at 9.15am. when we were at the badminton court at dear’s place I realize I forgot to take my ezlink card.. hee hee.. so we went up n get it.. blur me..

Finally we got up the bus n head to woodland. And soon we reach Malaysia.. =D We had Mac Donald for breakfast.. =D is not really cheap as I thought it was.. haha.. I ordered hotcake meal. N it’s only 2 hotcake. N it cost me rm9.10. Think e lunch (12-3pm) was more worth it. As it is rm4.95.. hahha..

After breakfast, we took cab to Holiday Plaza. We head straight to my optical shop. Spend about 1 hour over there, was choosing my spec frame n testing my eyes.

Spend rm800 jus for my eyes.. so expensive ar.. got 1 pair of colour lens, 1 pair of new lens to try, 6 month supply of lens n spec.. my pocket have a damn big hole..

When i was getting the colour lens. Dear was so interested, he wanted to get one for himself too.. but it cost rm180 for 1 pair that last 1 year.. so expensive.. therefore he's not allow to get it.. plus the colour is like.. a.. I dont know how appreciate.. lol.. he wanted to get RED.. super solid RED.. I cant imagine looking into his eye with that red contact lens.. hahha..

So off we go.. head back to city square. Dear got me a mirror. And I got myself a shirt n a hair clip.. =D first time I got a clothes from city square.. so happy.. =D

When we were shopping, I can sense that dear is really tired.. but he’s very patient to me. He still let me try clothes n even get things for me.. =D love love..

N I wasn’t very bad too. After I got those stuff from the inner city.. we went for sushi.. =D foodie time. they had the hotate special.. yummy yummy..

After food, it’s time to head home as dear is really tired… We reach Singapore about 4plus and reached home at 5plus..
Rest till 8pm den I accompany dear for hair cut at rivervale plaza. Then “soon pian” go find sx to get back my track shoes.. =D so ended up sx n I accompany dear to have his hair cut. =D Then we passby a optical shop.. n dear got himself a colour lens.. wahaha.. but it cost $18.. it’s much better than the rm180 de ya… haha.. so on sq bday.. u will c green eye on him.. n blue eye on me. =D
Den had a little chat with sx den off we go.. we took LRT back…

Bath n get change n all is already 11 plus.. left dear’s home.. den when we are at the lift. I realize again.. I forget to take my helmet.. hee he..

Dear dear is fainting soon.. he says I’m getting very blur just like last time.. =P
And finally when we got home, we set up the bed outside the living room. 1 bed only this time as jack(san jie bf) was here. He’s sleeping on my bed. So out we go..

Dear slept on the baby bed that daddy brought for Janice n Joshua while I was sleeping on the big bed.. but in the night when I wake up.. I ask dear to join me on the bigger bed. Coz the small bed is really small.. is like dear’s butt n leg is on the cold floor.

At 6am. Woke up n wee wee. When I came back, I decided to sleep on the sofa so that dear have space to sleep as it’s like another 45 mins before i need to wake up so I should give him all the space, pillow n blanket..

But when I was sleeping on the sofa, I felt someone covering me with the blanket n giving me my pillow to hug.. it was dear dear.. =D I told him don’t want as I’m waking up soon.. then he say is okie.. since I am waking up soon.. den use awhile more lo..

I’m melted.. so sweet of dear dear.. =D He gave me everything.