|
happy birthday ting ting.
Friday, December 11, 200911:15 AM
Yesterday had a small celebration for ting ting as it was her birthday.. I met up with Branda and Liyana at the pantry at place 2 to get the cake. We decided to prepare the cake a few desk away from ting ting’s desk as there’s a couple of mobile tables. This means we cant make a single sound.. coz we are really close with ting ting.I was busy taking photo while Liyana and Branda are preparing the cake.. Liyana wanted to put the candle without the candle stand then Branda saw it, quickly told her to stop and ask her to put the candle stand.. Liyana nodded. Then I was playing with Branda. When the cake is done.. Liyana ask for some photo shoots. When Liyana and Branda was taking the photo, Branda realize something… when she saw it, she couldnt stand taking photo.. She walk to me and ask me to look at the cake.. I look and I saw the candle in the wrong direction.. the lighting part is in the cake where the candle stand is at the top. Hahha. We were are laughing silently.. it is so hard to control.. hahaha. Liyana saw her mistake quickly correct it but Branda and I was busy laughing.. hahhaa.. When we look at the cake again.. Liyana press the candle half way down the cake.. hahhaha.. Think Liyana has no experience in preparing the birthday cake. Hahaha.. I tear and my eye turn into some panda.. All black.. hahaha.. Joke of the day.. hahaha Here’s the photo.. |