Today is a beginning of a new week. But I still felt rather sleepy.. hee hee..
Sleep is never enough for me.. =D
So how did I spend my long weekends..? nothing special.. hee hee..
First on Christmas eve, I met up with my dearest gal @ changi airport for dinner at sakura then followed by some drinks at coffee bean.. when we were at coffee bean, we open of presents.. chit chat.. photo taking.. =D
Thks for all the presents.. love them all..
Thks for the effort to search n hunt them.. I seriously love all my Christmas present.. all the Christmas present I received is something I want.. =D so happy…. Muacks to all..
Dear came over to fetch me home after his work.. hee hee.. So sweet of him..
Here's the photos..
Christmas hat..
*pauline did wear it.. but she's posting with the presents..
so
please look at the bottom photo.. =D
look at the close up ginger bread man.. so cute.. (sook eng)
mine =D
Pauline with present from chloe..
*the rest did took the individual shot.. but.. where's the photo..???
hahhaa..
chloe? where's the photo???
*PS: Photo are not arrange =P
--------------------------------------------------
Since Christmas till 27 (sun) mummy n I have been spending our time at home to watch the Korean drama.. the wife revenge.. =D nothing else but that.. we glue our butts on the chairs n eye on the tv.. hahhaa…
Currently we are at ep 99.. about 20ep more to go.. The show is ending, but is still so nice..