|
Tuesday, December 22, 20093:01 PM
Saturday, it’s a work day for me.. But lucky thing is that I’m not working on Sunday. =D During my break time at work, dear was find website to watch free movie.. n I manage to watch my transformer 2 again.. so happy.. next movie I wanna watch “up”.. after work dear brought me to kembangan for mee suan then followed by cheesecake.. =D hee hee.. ----------------------------------------------------- On Sunday, it’s ah gong birthday celebration. Met up with Pauline at our house downstairs 9.30am. We reached about 10am at woodland interchange then we waiting for the bus to get into Finally touch our feet at city square Hee hee.. after that we head to do our nails.. =D we spend about 2 hours there.. there whole journey is pretty rush.. as we got to leave at 430 as got to rush back to celebrate ah gong bday.. Here’s some of the pic we took at |