<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3565800601066580727?origin\x3dhttp://hugegal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <body>
Promise?? promise is BULLSHIT
Friday, December 18, 200910:24 AM
Promise is bullshit.. u kept your promise??
After 4 times I guess THEN u kept your promise..
u did this to me.
Don’t blame me for the breaking promise..

I will learnt from u.. I will break my promise to u 4 times before I really kept that promise.. I will give u those lame shit excuse u gave me..
u don’t know I don’t like.., u r being playful, your mind didn’t think about me at that time..

I had enough of it.. what u wanna do u can do it. Even how much I say NO to u..
I say I don’t like u still do it. I say not to on computer to play game n u still do it. I say no more drink for u n u still drink. I say no to u.. u still do it..
u will only listen to me until I’m angry with u.

u don’t wan me to do, i don’t. I listen to you. U say no means no.. my no to u is shit.. u don’t bother. Do whatever u like. I’m not goin to care. I will do whatever I like too… jus like u nv had me in your mind. I will be playful like u.. I will not know u don’t like like u..
what I m doing now is what u did to ME.

If u can tolerate this stupid bloody shit.
Den don’t do it to ME.
I AM A PERSON THAT WILL REVENGE..
I will do what u do to me ON U.

THIS IS ME!

if u had nv did this to me i wont revenge..