<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3565800601066580727?origin\x3dhttp://hugegal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <body>
Once again, Is a tired weekend..
Monday, December 14, 20092:10 PM
On Friday, I did some planning with Chong to gather dear’s police friend out to celebrate dear’s bday. Hmm.. Decision was to go clubbing. A surprise celebration that I’ve to plan.. Cracking my brain to think of ideas..

Here's my plan.
My plan was after my stuff at Tampines with mummy n er jie on Friday, I shall head off to dear’s place to take his clothes n his stuff.
Then the next day after work, tell him to get change into the outfit I got for him as I wanna go dating with him.
The got to lie to him saying I wan to take cab coz I’m wearing skirt then we can head down to powerhouse smoothly.

BUT.. I never expect dear’s family is goin out for dinner.. haiz.. was window shopping at tampines to wait for dear’s family to be back. Start window shopping since 8pm.. Walk through all the shops I usually head for at tampines1 for quiet some time then I decided to head of to dear’s house..

Over at dear’s void deck I waited for an hour or so before dear’s family got home.. N by the time they are back is already 1040.. which dear had already knock off heading to my house soon.. I was so panic.. haiz.. from far.. I saw dear’s family.. I immediately called Marcus mobile to ask him to walk faster.. but he still drag his feet.. haiz.. have the urge to strangle him at that moment.. so angry..

Called sx up for help.. ask her to msg or call dear so can help me to drag sometime before dear hops on his bike..
After I got everything at dear’s place. Sx told me dear hang the phone n is heading off to my house.. I quickly flag for cab n rush home.. but by the time I got home dear is already waiting downstairs for me.. n he sense something fishy..

Sad.. my plan is destory..

Finally went I got home.. I quickly put his stuff in my room then came out to talk to dear. Dear kept asking me what’s am I up to.. Trying to smoke through.. But I couldn’t make it. After a few hours, before we head to bed.. I told him everything.. Couldn’t stand the face he gave me.. Make me feel bad hiding things from him.. evil dear.. Use this type of move to know what am I up to..

bad dear..

Told him everything liao.. dear was so concern of what I brought for him.. --__--“
Dear ask if i have brought along his earring. hee hee.. I forgotten..
Hahha.. his impt accessories when he go club.. hahaha..
The next day, we went out for breakfast with mummy den head to work. During our break we head to daddy shop n have dear’s bike check. Then after bike checked, dear ride home to take more of his stuff n his earring n left the bike at his house.

Now he’s really well prepared. Hahaha..
In the night we got prepared n took a cab down to power house to met up with Irene, js and chong.

Didnt took any photo at club as Irene n I didnt bring our camera n thinking chong will have. N yes indeed he had camera but is was a camera with empty battery.

About 1am we went out to pick flora n sherlin in.. we queue for really long before we get in again.. the re-entry queue is damn long.. n plus in the club there’s a fight, music stops police went in and did some random check.. finally when we are able to enter it was close to 2am... lucky thing is that there’s a extension. Later lights up time.. =D

So we party till 5 plus.. den head down to harbour front mac as usual. Left the place about 6am.. couldn’t held any cab at all as there’s so many pple trying to take cab.. it was zouk out that day too.
We try to book cab but it didn’t help.

While waiting for cab, dear vomited. Haiz. After he vomited, we decided to take train home as it is really impossible to take cab.

When we got off the train n out of the train station, I saw sunlight.. something that I don’t c it after club.. hahha.. Got home dear was really tired, he change n here he go, to his bed.. while me.. take all my stuff n head to the bath room. When I was done it’s already 7.30am.. super tired.. got to wake up at about 10 plus to head to work..

Since 10 plus I've been trying to wake dear up but dear only manage to get up at 1120. after we got change n all, we head to work.. stoning. 1 hour of sleep in our break time to replenish some energy den back to work again till closing...

Tired.. It have been 4 weeks that I’m working throughout the whole week..


A plan that didnt work out but hope you enjoy.