|
dear gals..
Friday, December 4, 200911:16 AM
hi gals.. I’m organizing a gathering together with nick and shu xian on the 9th December 2009-Wednesday. It’s a dinner session over at Nick’s place. We will b having steamboat.. hmmm do u gals wanna eat BBQ items..?? those grill ones?? Nick has the equipment of both steamboat and the BBQ. Those u see at marina south.. Please do let me know if u gals would like to have both or just steamboat so we can prepare the food.. We will try to limit the price to each $10 or less ya.. as everyone is trying to save money.. =D Here are some of the ingredients. • fish ball • fu chow fish ball • crabmeat • meatball • hotdogs • golden mushroom • chicken fillet/pork fillet • egg • tang hoon (noodle) • prawn • fish fillet • Chinese cabbage • He kiao • Tomato • Fish/seafood/egg Tofu • chuwachuwa (the white wan den centre the brown brown) *ps dunno how to spell. • Dumplings Please do feel free to let me know what u gals wanna add or wanna remove.. coz I cant remember wat should have for steamboat.. plus some of the food I’ve listed, I got them online.. hee hee.. =D U okie can click on the link below to give u some idea.. http://www.sbestfood.com/chongqingsteamboat.htm |