|
Tuesday, November 24, 20094:05 PM
This is the first time I’m feeling so down, so emotional.. I hate this feeling.. A photo that caught my eye.. I told myself I will not, I cannot see it as it brings bad memories... But brain or perhaps is my heart isn’t listening. I open it and I saw all the photos and indeed it flashes bad memories.. Those photos are happy photos of someone.. But when I look at them I feel so sad.. I ask myself why it happened. Something I thought it will never happen on me happened. I cant forget this.. Trying really hard to avoid it but things doesn’t seems the way I want it to be.. People around me will talk about it, there’s no where I could run away. The scar you left for me still exist.. How do I remove it? My mood is sinking as deep as the ocean.. I can't wait to go home and lay down on my bed.. |