|
my looonnnggg weekend is good.. =D
Monday, November 30, 20094:56 PM
Once again my weekend is a tired one.. It really drains up all my energy. On Friday, I met up with sx for shopping.. We met up about 3pm then both of us head down to town together.. Our first stop is ion. I haven’t really been there. Only been there twice, once was to see dear’s friend shop den the other time was the ice cream buffet. We went in those shops.. look look see see.. and we even tried.. =D Feel good.. it has been long since I have this feeling.. nice.. I like it.. =D I got 1 blouse and 1 sweater from mango @ ion that cost me only $48. good deal.. While sx got 2 tank top from topshop.. I choice one of the colour for her.. I think is really sweet.. =D After ion. We head down to far east.. Got some snacks- fried mars bar (my fav) and cheese curry chicken.. yummy.. then after shopping again.. =D over at far east I got myself my boxer from litmus, pantie, hair clips. Then we head down to wisma.. Got a lace top from cotton on while sx got a dress.. =D a dress that she can show off her asset.. hahaha.. =P About 9pm left wisma, walking along orchard road, looking at the Christmas lighting. We took some photos.. =D but each time we took I got to delete some photos.. coz. I left the house with a camera that is MEOMORY FULL.. haha.. But we manage to take 36 photos.. hahaha. =D Here are the photos.. @ wisma @paragon desert time.. =D more photos @facebook.. left town at 11pm.. and head to dear's place.. have a wonder time with sx.. love it.. will have more shopping session ya.. ------------------------------------------ On sat. woke up early in the morning for work @ dear’s place.. Nothing special during working hours.. but during dear n I break time we watch dvd. Hahha.. a thai fighting movie.. Hmmm no subtitle.. So we just plainly see and imagine the storyline on our own.. Hahaha After work, we head down to rebel to meet up with dear’s police friend.. =D. we are well prepared. Dear brought cloth to wash up himself. And me got my makeup n all.. hahaha.. Did spend any money on drinks.. good good.. =D jus spend on entrance fee and the cab fare there n back. we went over to lunar to see see.. There’s poles around for people to dance.. (pole dancing) I think guy must be very happy to see gals going up to dance.. hahaha.. I think one of them is chong.. as he took some photo of gals dancing up there.. hee hee.. Over at rebel, I felt that the songs is too remix and I don’t kind of like it.Or mayb I’m just to tired to party.. have the urge to leave at 2am.. haha.. not me right..? lol.. Dear n I left at 3am. Head off to dear's home.. slept on the taxi.. dear n his bro said I snored.. damn pai seh.. dunno loud ma.. haiz.. hahah.. too tired liao.. last last week no break at all.. last week also like this next week also like this.. wah.. dunno will i become slimer when i work so hard.. hahaha.. but doesnt seems like it.. hahaha.. Will upload the photo at rebel when I get from chong..=D ----------------------------------------- On Sun, dear and I manage to wake up @ 9am.. hee hee.. got out at 10am and when we reached hougang mall to change bus.. dear suggested to have Mac Donald for breakfast.. my favourite.. so happy.. =D and when we were walking to Mac Donald, dear remember that he left his workplace key in the office. Couldn’t open the door.. He then quickly inform Jackie and ah bee (shareholders). When we finish our breakfast, dear n I was running to the bus stop as it’s rain n when we hop on to the bus it start to rain heavily.. no umbrella.. It was kind of a bad Sunday for both of us. No keys, no umbrella and no energy. Waited at the bus stop at dear work place as the rain is so heavy that we couldnt proceed.. Suddenly in the rain, I saw ah seng (the cleaner) he took umbrella for us.. so nice of him.. =D he said he walk to the bus stop thrice before seeing us.. Big thks to ah seng that save dear n my life. When we finally reach the restaurant, we got to wait for Jackie to get the key. Started working at 12noon.. Lunch time there isn’t anyone. Only 1 table so I was playing with Jackie children. =D hahaha.. Then during our break time.. I took a nap.. tired.. =D And after work dear came over to my house.. =D so happy that he offer to stay over at my house.. =D he said he will help me carry my things as it’s too heavy.. hee hee.. So sweet of dear dear.. I’m so happy during my weekend even I’m so tired. =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D |