<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3565800601066580727?origin\x3dhttp://hugegal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <body>
My Weekend
Monday, November 16, 20092:48 PM
On sat, I went over to dear’s work place to help out again. This time round I did from 11am-3pm then 6pm-11pm. 9 hours!

Quarrel with dear early in the morning.. haiz.. a bad thing to start my morning..

We quarrel because he woke me up mins before we suppose to leave his house for work and he expect me to b ready. Scolded him, nagged at him..

Reached the restaurant, no crowd so I was busy wiping here n there again.

The crowd came in about 12pm-1pm.. that kept me busy till 3pm.. Quickly ate my lunch den proceed with dear to bike shop as the shop closes at 4.30. Dear wants to take a look at a bike-Gmax200 and find out the details about it.

After knowing the details, we went to shell for shopping.. hahaha.. no where else to go le. So.. got chocolate, drinks and magazine. Then proceed back to the restaurant.

When back to slack n calculate on the expense and all, seeing whether is it worth it and taxing ma..

I might b the only girlfriend that allows my boyfriend to ride. But that does not meant I throw my boyfriend to hell. Pls do not come telling me that I do that and you yourself allow your boyfriend to ride. Even it might be just while that you let your boyfriend ride. you still sent your boyfriend to hell.

And dear- please ride carefully and don’t make me regret on this.

------------------------------------------------------

On sun, sx, Irene n js came over to my house for steamboat..
Is a bad idea coming my house for steamboat.. not because the gathering turn bad..
BUT.. I’ve to clear my house.. haha.. plus.. my house have very limited thing.. hahaha..
No soya sauce. =X hee hee.
Here’s the photo..

There’s only photos of the food and not us.. because.. Irene n I have pimple on our face.. ugly ugly.. hahaha..





enjoy =D

meet up with dear dear too..