|
My weekend updates..
Monday, November 9, 20093:15 PM
Stay over at dear’s place on Friday night. I promise dear I will stay awake and wait for him to come home.. But I’m tired plus the bed is calling.. haha.. so I went into his room, lay on his bed.. and soon I fell asleep.. =D I did set many alarms so I will get up before dear got home. Hmmm, if I didn’t remember wrongly.. I set about 4 alarms.. hahaha.. BUT I still overslept. When dear secretly came to the room, knowing I fell asleep without waiting for him.. Guess what he did..?? Give me a night kiss and tuck me to bed.?? Or…??? WRONG Dear called my HP while laying on his aunt bed.. evil him.. I jump up n saw someone staring at me.. I knew it was dear dear.. and I didn’t care about him.. N back to my lala land.. hee hee.. On sat, when dear woke up for work.. he punish me for not waiting for him the night before by… keep saying qi lai qi lai qi lai..(wake up).. Until I wake up.. poor me.. hahha.. Finally got back to my lala land when dear dear is out of the house.. YEAH! hahhaa.. Slept till about 1pm. Couldn’t sleep any longer but I just want to lay on the bed covered with pillows.. =D I love that feeling.. =D Finally drag myself off dear’s bed n to the toilet to wash up and bath.. After that I use dear kor kor the laptop to serve net.. den head off to work.. At the start of my work, there isn’t any customer.. felt so relax and shiok. Was clearing all the utensil to pass time while dear was behind at the alley talking.. That’s like better than mine.. hahhaa.. sit down chit chat.. super enjoy life.. hahaha.. But this didn’t last long, it lasted about an hour den the crowd came.. handling everything on my own.. serve water, give menu, take order, present the food, clear plate, set.. Exhausted.. Soon.. it’s time to go home.. dear save some food for me.. spag with crabmeat in tomato sauce. (not those crabstick de is real crabmeat) =D hmmm I felt a little saltish. But thks dear.. even it wasn’t cooked by you.. I’m happy that you save some food for me.. =D *content. On sun, I woke up about 9 in the morning. As I decided to have breakfast with dear dear before he heads off to work.. *wink. Join daddy n mummy for cha siew, roaster duck rice and some tonic soup.. =D I was straggling with the roaster duck, trying to remove the bone.. But I ended up spoons of rice on me.. twice.. haiz. After breakfast, dear head off to work. While I accompany mummy to get comforter that we brought to wash the other day. And we got breakfast for er jie and san jie.. Got home, mummy and I steam our hair, left the hair cream on my hair. Walking around the house, didn’t know what to do. Then felt that my bed is calling me.. then off I go to my bed.. =P Got up later at about 3pm and it’s time to wash up.. got change and left the house to meet up with Florence, Flora, Hannah and Benedict for Janice 21st bday. *will upload pic when I get them.. =D |