|
Last week was an exhausted week for me.
Monday, November 23, 20094:05 PM
Again I went over to dear workplace to help out. This time round I helped out for 2 days. Unlike usual I start work at 6pm, this time both of the days I start at 11am.. split shift.. No rest day for me last week.. Tired~ Last weekend wasn’t a good one for me.. First, I didn’t realize people calling me till ah bee (one of the shareholder) told me Haiz.. this make me feel that I am very slack.. Second, I took wrong order. I heard the customer saying spag squid ink then when I present it, they say they ordered risotto squid ink not spag.. haiz.. think my brain not functioning. Wo hai dao chef peter got to cook one more time.. *ps Thirdly, I disturb this group of customer when they were saying their prayers (grace). Haiz. After work, my kneel cap don’t feel good.. it reminded me of the night cycling I had with my gals.. Pain and aching. Dear lend me his kneel guard.. He put it on for me too as my hands is aching too.. I hurt my wrist again.. I can’t stretch my thumb n my index finger much. Everywhere is aching and pain.. Dear also help me massage my leg and my back too.. I’m running out of energy… |