<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3565800601066580727?origin\x3dhttp://hugegal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <body>
=[
Monday, November 16, 20093:24 PM
It has been long since dear n I went on dating..
I think eversince dear started his work.. We hardly meet up le..
Our off day crashes.. sad =[

Hope things will get better after dear got his bike.. so at least we can spend out time dating den travelling. plus we dont have to catch the last bus.
But, one of us will still suffer. Coz. Able to come home later which means one of us will have panda eye for work.. @_@.

But I don’t mind.. =D
Jus pay for my cosmetic and eye cream. =D