<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3565800601066580727?origin\x3dhttp://hugegal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <body>
11 nov.
Thursday, November 12, 20099:48 AM
It’s liyana’s birthday..

Got a small and mini surprise celebration for her.. We got her, a cake from four leave- coco exotic and hair clip from Helen.

Here are some of the takes while walking to liyana's desk






It was a joke with we are trying to prepare n present the cake…

My hair was almost burnt off when branda is trying to light up the candle.. To be safe.. ting ting took over the job.. =D
so what was i doing?? I was holding on to the cake..



Finally when the candles are all lighted up…

Here we go..
S U P R I S E!!




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


After work, I head of to tampines to meet up with dear, li hao, shu qin, sook eng and Pauline for the Portobello mushroom thick burger (carls junior)

Shu qin and I are very excited to eat it. We have been waiting for this since OCTOBER..

Finally~ PORTOBELLO MUSHROOM THICK BURGER.




I felt that the Portobello mushroom burger is the same as the old mushroom burger.. nothing special about it..

Disappointed.

Anyway.. I enjoy the meet up.. I had a great time chatting with my dearest about their recent trip plus some photo preview.. hahha..

We also talk about our next meet up… =D
Clubbing~ recommended by Pauline.. hahha..

oh.. thks to jer.. i got lots of shoes.. =D
hmmm.. no more excuse to buy shoes le.. hahhaha..

but really thanks jer..