<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3565800601066580727?origin\x3dhttp://hugegal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <body>
Friday, October 16, 20094:30 PM
Today, I’m working all by myself...my partner ting ting and my hangout colleague branda isn’t here today...
Both of them are on leave..
ke lian de wo..
plus today my bosses are on course while the rest are not in town.. Super quiet.. Unlike usual when I can hear the doors opening n closing..
hmm.. actually is a good thing that all the bosses are not around.. so I can blog, facebook and blah blah.. haha..

But I’m feeling so empty.. Plus today is a Friday and plus tml is a public holiday.. Office is really very empty.. No one.. Super quiet..

Anyway today is bosses day.. Happy bosses day!! And there goes my $$$ again.. =X

Tml and sun I will b working at dear work place as waitress.. so I can earn extra income..
Jia you shermaine!!