|
Wednesday, October 21, 20099:39 AM
Today I will knock off at 1230pm… SHIOK.. =D Reason for that is I’m clearing my time off as last month my department is unable to claim OT due to company over budget. So early dismissal for me.. After work will be meeting dear.. Hmmm.. Not sure what’s the plan yet.. But probably we will be stay at home as dear’s mum got to visit dear’s grandma. So dear got to prepare dinner.. Actually I have no feel to stay at home.. thot of going out to enjoy.. wanna shop.. as it has been long since dear n I went out le.. but come to think.. I’ve no cash.. and have no idea where to go.. so think staying at home is a better choice ba. Mayb dear n I can have some lan gaming section at home.. arg.. I’m really running out of ideas what to do.. THINK THINK THINK.. |