|
Portobello mushroom thick burger??
Friday, October 23, 200911:23 AM
On 22/10/09 I had popeye for lunch with Pauline. We order the max Combo or the max something de.. From the picture it shows 1 chicken,2 chicken fillet, 2 drumlet, 1 biscuit, 1 mash potato and 1 drink. It seems like a huge portion for two but when the staff pushes the tray of food to us… it doesn’t seems that… everything was so small.. haha.. All I can say is that the Picture is deceiving. After work I join Hao, Chloe, Pauline and Roselind for dinner at town.. We had Korean food for dinner… Had a chat then we followed by some shopping.. Roselind bought many things at one go.. so envy. it has been long since I did my shopping le.. sad~ I wan to go SHOPPING.. I wanna buy lots of things.. ARG~~~ I WAN TO SHOP!!! Oh ya.. anyone wants to join me for dinning at Carl's Jr? I’ve been listening to 91.3 these days and they had this Carl’s Jr challenge that make me have craving for Carl’s Jr.. hee hee... ![]() The challenge is to recite the tongue twister in 14 seconds or less to win some prices.. Here’s the tongue twister. 'When a mellow fellow who liked Portobello built a bigger beefy burger, he chose to choose the cheesiest cheese, put it on a 100% Angus Beef patty that weighed half a pound, rounded up red onions, topped it with tomatoes, lent a little leafy lettuce and sauteed the mega meaty mushies that make a mellow Portobello fellow say hello!' sound yummy right?? I wan to eat the Portobello mushroom thick burger.... Anyone wan to join me for Portobello mushroom thick burger??? |