<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3565800601066580727?origin\x3dhttp://hugegal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <body>
Sunday, October 11, 200912:27 PM
My finger hurts,
My leg hurts too..

After a day of clearing, packing and shifting. My body is collapsing..
Salonpas..
On sat, I got mac Donald breakfast for my 2 darling sis..
Big breakfast for er jie, sausage muffin without egg for san jie and for me.. hotcake.. =D

Good breakfast.. but it’s jus a little enjoyment before I start turning myself to some maid..

Er jie bed frame came at 1pm. I helped her to vacuum her mattress then shift it over to her room.

After that er jie n I did some nailing as she’s not intending to get her new cupboard so soon.. and her old cupboard has turn into some crocodile.. *do u get what I mean?? Like shoes.. hmmm i know is hard to imagine it on cupboard right.. haha.
Anyway.. we hampered our fingers a couple of times before getting all the 4 nails in. haha..

Together we then pushes the cupboard out to the living room so that er jie have more space to clean her cupboard while I do the wiping of the walls. Pushing the bed around here n there to wipe all the walls and my room.. I even wipe the window grill, wash the fan…
tried.

That’s not all.. when mummy reach home.. we decided to dismantle san jie bed frame. As it’s old n kind of spoiled. So one by one, I carried the drawer of the bed frame down to level 6 while mummy was trying her best to split the bed into 2..
It took lots of hampering n pulling to dismantle the bed. As the nails are rusty the bed is super firm. Mummy and I both use all our strength to push and carry the bed all the way to the lift lobby at level 6 then taking the lift down to level 1.. Suddenly the journey from my house to the lift then to level 1 seems so long… This has to be done twice..
The first attempt was not too bad..
BUT
The second attempt was kind of bad.. haha..
We got ourselves locked outside the house.. haha.. we left the house key in the house. There’s nothing with us. No phones. No money (10cents also don’t have).. all I can say is DIE… plus my neighbour isn’t at home.. is like worst than ever…

But friendly mummy knew someone at level 6 so she went over to make a call to my dad.. and daddy send us the house key..

After we got home, there’s still so many things to do.. we got to vacuum, mop and more shifting..
ended my clearing at 11pm..

Tired.. exhausted…