<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3565800601066580727?origin\x3dhttp://hugegal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <body>
Wednesday, October 7, 200911:05 AM
it has been really long since i last update my blog.. I told myself I will start blogging again once I got myself the card reader. So I could blog with pictures. But up to date, I haven’t got hold of it.. depressing~

i'm feeling so down, feel so frustrated..
I felt really disappointed when I get to know it. I choose to believe in you. Think that there must be some mistake done by others and think that the problem does not relate to you. Even thought I know is unlikely that others will make this mistake. I’ve asked and everything seems so negative.. you really disappoint me. Have you ever think of those people around you? Why did you do such a thing? Why did you lie?

I’m feeling so tired even before I start facing the consequences. Hope things will get better..