<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3565800601066580727?origin\x3dhttp://hugegal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <body>
Sunday, October 26, 20089:46 PM
Last day of sch..!!!
Yeah man!!
Time to enjoy…







Tonightis clubbing night..
Going club with flora, JM n dear.. hee hee..
We are clubbers.. haha…


on our way to phuture..
on NEL...
Phuture here we come..

-=dearnme=-


-=JMnme=-



JMnFlora.. with"sexonbeach"...



bitchyme... hee hee..
me holding "Sexonthebeach"..
it's nice..








dear n JM






This time the music at phuture wasn’t that fantastic..
a little boring… I yawn a couple of times…
Perhaps.. I’m not high ba…
coz.. I only drink a few slips of vodka n 1 shot of sex on the beach.. that all..
n I still have rash.. irritating..
cant drink anymore.. so sian…
anyway the "sex on the beach" is nice..
When over to zouk..
There was a special DJ.. hmmm.. I thot he was from japan. But dear said he is a Eurasian.. anyway.. dunno where the DJ came from and the race.. too dark to be seen.. Haha

I dun like the music at zouk..
It was Trance music…
Like all the siren sounds combine together..

=D

*ps for the late post..