Home sweet home mummy..
Mummy is coming back from Korea on sat..!! yuppie..!!!
before even goin to pick mummy up at night..
i Met up with JM and Philly in the afternoon for shop @ town....
Saw many stuff @ town.. tried so many clothes..
But didn’t manage to get any.. so sad. Coz.. some not worth it or the clothes cannot really fit me especially my current body… sian…
After long hours of shop.. we head down to soup spoon..
For our lovely soup..
Philly n JM shared.. while me… I ate all by myself.. wahaha..
I GOT big appetite!!!Mushroom soup n roaster chicken sandwich for them and clam chowder soup and mushroom pesto sandwich for me..
Yummy..

photo taking.. hee hee..
After that..
daddy pick me up at hougang station den we head to airport to pick mummy up…
When we were heading there.. I felt that my skills on road isn’t that bad wor.. I know how to go there leh.. hahah..
but when we head home..
haiz~~ I got lost..
daddy n I enter KPE..
Is a super long tunnel… and there isn’t anyone speeding in the expressway, like the newspaper said.. there is “god” in the expressway.. (“god”= speedcam)..
where no one dares to speed.. everyone is really travelling below 70km/hr…
no one overtake my dad..
is like tu tu tu… haha…
KPE is unlike other expressway or tunnel in Singapore..
where everyone is like vroommmm vrooommm.. haha..
speeding everywhere…
After exiting the tunnel we ended up at Macpherson.. haha..
Small little rounding for me n daddy.. hee hee.
Finally we got home.. poor mummy sitting outside waiting for us as she has no housekey.. lol..
after entering the house.. I open mummy’s bag.. n dig out everything.. haha..
mass search for my present..
mummy bought me a hair accessories..
oh.. daddy asked me whether his bike nice to sit anot. haha..
daddy's bike is a wave.. hee hee.. okie la..
but i still prefer dear's CBR400...
i miss sitting on the CBR...
dear faster save $$$..
go get CBR 600...
wohohoho.. hee hee