|
Monday, June 16, 200811:38 PM
On the thursady went jogging early in the morning with Pauline and shu xian.. haha.. we are so keen to jog and SHAKE OUR FATS OFF.. Got to wake up very early like 730.. tired~ but I overslept.. woke up only at 755.. which I got to meet Pauline at 8am.. which is like 5 minutes for me to get change and rush down.. BUT lucky Pauline overslept too.. lol.. she called me at 8am.. haha.. I was surprise.. haha.. coz.. I know Pauline as an early bird.. who sleeps early and wake up early like 6 odd.. haha.. but… surprisingly.. she OVERSLEPT… WAHAHAHA… anyway after our morning jog.. we went for ya kun breakfast which is like all our efforts is gone.. haha.. the butter and sweet milo.. haha.. sinful after breakfast.. when home to have a quick bath then when out to meet li hao and Pauline for shopping.. haha.. and pauline and I ate even more sinful.. long john, coke.. and later TCC cake.. OMG… hahah… TCC environment was really nice.. and the chair is cute… Haha u got to some sort tuck your butt in the hole.. haha.. kidding.. hmmm there is jus one hole below your butt.. haha.. ![]() the cake over there wasn’t too bad..
|