|
late post..
Tuesday, June 10, 200812:46 AM
Shall slowly update my blog again.. hee hee.. Last wed was a FYP day.. Hmmm.. not really after all.. hee hee.. coz.. didn’t do anything regarding FYP stuff.. haha.. was there to repair my laptop.. lol..hmmm.. not only me send the laptop for repair okie.. but flora and Florence too.. lol… So after all is a laptop check day.. hee hee.. so without laptop we couldn’t do much.. and we found out we are kind of lack of information on the measurements.. so couldn’t touch on it too… =) So we end up chatting.. lol… Next day.. met up with Florence and Janice for shopping… We went vivo again… hee hee.. went there to get the vest I saw on mon.. But was all gone.. then end up getting a jacket.. think for quite some time to get or not to get… but after some push from them.. I bought it.. hee hee.. Last sun was celebration for granny birthday.. Wore the jacket I jus bought.. hee hee.. like it very much.. wear le.. like got “Style” lol.. Meet all my cousins.. hee hee.. Everyone look changes.. couldn’t recognise them.. no more those boys and girl look le.. hee hee.. I was wondering whether my look has any changes ma?? More mature?? Uglier?? Tomorrow is sun tanning day again…=D This time is with mummy.. shall update once I get back.. haha… |