|
What time is it?? Is holiday time..!!
Friday, May 30, 20085:48 PM
School has just ended!! Yeah!! What time is it?? Is holiday time..!! Today Is a draggy day.. There is UT after school.. so Sian… no mood to study but cannot pon.. haiz.. and today lesson is difficult la.. hmmm.. mayb a little difficult la.. hee hee.. coz.. no mood to study le den nv put in much effort in it.. But RIGHT NOW I’m free.. lol.. HOLIDAY TIME…!!! Mon I’m goin sun tanning with Hannah and Samantha and wed out shopping with Florence, Phillicia and Janice.. hee hee.. time to enjoying.. shall plan the rest of the days soon.. anyone wanna date me..?? hee hee.. will keep myself free on the second week of my holiday for shu xian and all.. hee hee.. long time nv meet le.. oh.. next week I’m goin sun tanning with mummy.. haha.. I tempted her.. hee hee.. hmmm.. blogging while waiting for dear to book out from camp.. =D |