<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3565800601066580727?origin\x3dhttp://hugegal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <body>
i ALWAYS enjoy my day when i am with U... =D
Tuesday, May 6, 20083:34 PM
On the 3rd of May, did many things with dear dear..

Firstly, we went for dim sum breakfast buffet with 3 of dear’s police friends at harbour front centre (dragon gate).. This restaurant food is pretty nice and the price is considered affordable. Is $17++ after ++ everything is about $23.60. Pretty affordable right.. hmmm.. I still remember last time I went was much cheaper perhaps cost of the flour increases so the price of eating there also increase.. anyway I think still pretty worth it la.. can give it a try..
Over there We ate lots of food.. we order many “long” of dim sum. We order about 3 each of the different dim sum each round. We ate about 2 or 3 rounds.. hee hee.. that’s a lot man..


And there is this guy name Han(dear’s friend) is an Indonesia Chinese but does not know how to speak Chinese and don’t need to say whether he know how to read chinese a not ma.. think pretty obvious la.. hmmm.. even he does not know how to read he took the order for us which all the words in the menu is in CHINESE. Haha… he randomly write the number of “long” in each of the column and it came out that there is 3 “long” of chao siew bao which is equals to 9 bao.. when the waitress place it on the table. All of us were shock… is 9 baos.. that really a lot.. and flour makes pple stomach even more bloated.. even is worth to eat bao now due to the rise in flour.. but it is DISASTER..!! LOL.. the guy end up eat 8 bao himself for randomly writing 3 “long”.. lol.. haha..


After dim sum we went to meridian (not sure on the spelling) is the one beside PS… we went there to play LAN games.. haha.. is $2 per hour.. very cheap wor… I played too.. haha.. can u imagine..?? haha.. dear n I played CC2… command and conquer 2.. is some sort like RED ALERT.. hee hee.. dear and I team up to flight together to defeat the computer.. we started of with 1 easy enemy to 2 den to 1 medium hard enemy den became 2 medium hard enemy.. getting hard and harder.. haha.. starting it was easy and fun.. coz.. we are winning.. den at the later part.. when there is 2 medium hard enemy.. it stress me out.. they kept on bombing my base. Even I shifted my base to dear base so he could protect me but I still die.. haiz.. lol..
Overall the game was fun and I’m addicted.. I wanna play some more.. hee hee.. think dear n I goin to get the game so we can play at home too.. hee hee..
We played for 4 hours.. haha.. long sia.. this is my first time playing LAN games.. usually I will sit by dear side and watch him play CS till my head goes spinning.. haha.. because his mouse cursor moves very quickly that my eyes and head goes left and right.. haha.. is nice seeing dear play CS.. is like a gal supporting him by his back.. hee hee.. like the feeling.. hee hee..



The day haven end wor.. haha.. it is jus 6pm.. lol… went Cathy for movie again.. on our way there we saw this donut stall and we bought 2 donuts.. yummy…















this time we watch IRONMAN.. haha.. hmmm.. we watch the slot at 9.50pm.. so there is still quite some time before movie… so we went for our dinner at cathy.. we shared lunch box rice(those tori Q de.. but what we ate was fake de.. hee hee) and mee sua from shinling.. I ate a few bites coz still full.. haven finish digesting the dim sum..
after dinner we went Carrefour for walk.. we walk around at food section and went to dear’s favourite section~ the cookery utensil.. haha..


IRONMAN: great show.. haha.. should watch.. lol…

i ALWAYS enjoy my day when i am with U... =D